Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thanks for the Support!

Hi again: It's that time once more. I'd like to thank folks who have enjoyed these posts so far and keep coming back!  This time I have bad news,  one of the comments on last weeks post has me thinking and I just might get a little poetic on you this time. Sorry about that!  Ready? Okay, here we go:

I've had life long issues with grammar and spelling. This comes from that fact that in the 8th grade my teachers actually switched me from English and had me follow a more vocational track to finish high school. Now it's just more economical to hire an editor than sit in a class room.  I am proud to say I'm picking up things from these blog posts. I have a potential client who has actually told me the ONLY reason they have not hired me is the spelling and grammar issue and I could have easily made both of us millionaires by now if we worked together.  Clearly this helped me "Get on the stick" and start working on the grammar issues. I have 3 new clients because of it too. So here's this weeks advice: IF YOU HAVE HOLES IN YOUR EDUCATION GET THEM PLUGGED AS SOON AS YOU CAN!  IT WILL TRIPLE YOUR INCOME AT THE VERY LEAST! See you next time.

If you like this blog please visit ,my web site at: http://www.skysajeenterprise.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment